We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

High Rise

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 19
High Rise

I was just told last week that I have cancer. After treatments around Feb really hoping to get a high rise. When we set on the balcony all we want to see is the ocean. Nothing else. No other buildings.

I have been looking and just keep getting confused by each one I look at. Any where really along the panhandle as long as the water is clear. I am going to need this time to clear my head. I am not planing on going anywhere at all once I get in the condo. So it really doesn't matter what it is close to. So with that being said we just need a studio or small 1 bedroom with a small kitchen. Can someone lead me in the right direction. Or at least get me to a good rental company who can help me? And like I said it needs to be high so we cant see nothing else but the water.

Thank you all so much,

Regina

Woodbury, Minnesota
reviews: 6
1. Re: High Rise

The buildings on the island have a height restriction, no more then 7 stories high. But on the top floor you get a great view. The bonus is on the Island you will have a great choice of beach front condos.

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 19
2. Re: High Rise

What island?

Woodbury, Minnesota
reviews: 6
3. Re: High Rise

Fort Walton Beach or Okaloosa Island (the beach part)

reviews: 7
4. Re: High Rise

Okaloosa Island (Fort Walton Beach) or Destin on Gulf Shore Dr.

Tennessee
reviews: 4
5. Re: High Rise

Okaloosa will be less crowded than Destin. It is more laid back and might be just what you will need. Good luck on your chemo. It will be over with before you know it.

6. Re: High Rise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:36 am, October 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Fort Walton Beach