We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El matador

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
El matador

Anyone have a wedding here? Any tips/ tricks? suggestions for people to use with this venue?

I am not sure yet if any of the units are pet friendly but I would like to bring my Chihuahua. if not here, any suggestions where he is welcome?

Connecticut
reviews: 115
1. Re: El matador

One of the regular posters in an owner at El Matador. She will probably be able to let you know about pets. Overall, most units are not pet friendly for renters but I'm sure there are some. Sorry I can't help more.

Midwest
reviews: 37
2. Re: El matador

Only owners are allowed to have pets. Guests/renters are not allowed. It is an Assoc rule & most resorts have the same rule. EM is a guarded resort & I'm sure they watch to make sure the rules are followed.

Being the last resort, I would think this to be a wonderful setting for your wedding!

Is there anyone in the office that might help with your questions about flowers? I hope you enjoy your planning & your special day !

3. Re: El matador

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 15, 2014