We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water Clarity

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dayton, Ohio
reviews: 1
Water Clarity

How is it looking? I am coming down this weekend and have been watching these forums like crazy hoping for good news.

reviews: 6
11. Re: Water Clarity

does anyone know how the water is today

Arlington, Tennessee
12. Re: Water Clarity

Checking into Azure on Sat. Was wondering how the water is right now. Hoping it's cleared up some.

Near Springfield...
13. Re: Water Clarity

I'm sitting on the beach right now at Bella Riva. The water was amazingly clear and calm this morning. Had a bout of junk move thru around 1:00. I just got back out here and it's clear again.

Tennessee
reviews: 4
14. Re: Water Clarity

Pier Ramblings said the water was clear this morning. Woo Hoo!!

oklahoma
15. Re: Water Clarity

I am praying it stays somewhat clear...we are going to be

there Aug 24-31. I worry about this every year, but it doesn't

matter as long as we get lots of beach time! Last year Isaac

spoiled our beach days, only got 2 in.

Killingworth...
reviews: 109
16. Re: Water Clarity

Personally, Okaloosa Island is my heaven - clear water, rough water, seaweed; green flags, purple flags, red flags........just a walk along the beach in that white sugar sand.......the smell of saltwater air......the sunsets......I'm always in awe of the gulf's natural beauty. Obviously, I too hope for those emerald waters when I visit. I hope you all have beautiful water but hopefully you'll make the most of whatever situation comes your way!!!

Midwest
reviews: 33
17. Re: Water Clarity

Well said, Fly.....

Dayton, Ohio
reviews: 1
18. Re: Water Clarity

Early last week there was just a little bit of seaweed but it was really clearing up. Our water in front of Waterscape was perfectly clear Wednesday and Thursday 8/14 and 8/15...GORGEOUS! The rain started on Friday so we didn't get to the beach at all that day and by Saturday morning when were leaving, there was 6 in of standing water in the streets from all the rain.

Rossville, Georgia
19. Re: Water Clarity

I was at Waterscape last week. The water was clear, but it was not calm, so it was not that pretty clear water I love. I am truly a water snob when it comes to Destin. But we had fun on the beach and it was better than being at work any day!

20. Re: Water Clarity

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Fort Walton Beach