We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gulfarium Discounts?

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Midwest
Level Contributor
2,342 posts
55 reviews
Gulfarium Discounts?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to obtain discounts or coupons for Gulfarium admission?

Any tips or advice on the place are also appreciated.

Thanks!

Midwest
Level Contributor
2,342 posts
55 reviews
1. Re: Gulfarium Discounts?

Has anyone visited the Gulfarium & want to share what they liked, or didn't like?

Midwest
Level Contributor
2,342 posts
55 reviews
2. Re: Gulfarium Discounts?

bump

Holts Summit...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
3. Re: Gulfarium Discounts?

Its been a couple years since I have been there, but the visitor's welcome center there on Okaloosa Island should have some discount coupons. We really enjoyed our visit to the Gulfarium! I thought for the price it was a great attraction. All of the shows were included in the admission price and they were GREAT! It was small enough that with our small child it wasn't overwhelming but there was still a LOT to see and do. I would definitely recommend a visit to the Gulfarium if you are in the area.

Midwest
Level Contributor
2,342 posts
55 reviews
4. Re: Gulfarium Discounts?

Thanks....We are looking forward to taking our 4 yr old grandson, this week!

Midwest
Level Contributor
2,342 posts
55 reviews
5. Re: Gulfarium Discounts?

Had a WONDERFUL time :-). Perfect fun for a 4 yr old....& grandma/grandpa :-)

6. Re: Gulfarium Discounts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 22, 2014