We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near old Radisson

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 9
Hotel near old Radisson

I am scheduled to go down to Ft. Walton Beach in the middle of July and I was talking to a friend of mine who went down there a while ago. He said the Radisson was a great place on the beach and close to a whole bunch of bars with a decent night life.

Unfortunately the Radisson is gone, but does anyone know of any hotels near where the old Radisson was? It sounded like a nice area and would like to stay there.

Thanks!

Great Smoky...
reviews: 13
1. Re: Hotel near old Radisson

What happened to the Radisson? we was hunting a hotel myself let me know if you find out anything about some hotels everyone has said condo but we just want a hotel also

2. Re: Hotel near old Radisson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, August 15, 2009