We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is Beach late April?

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
How is Beach late April?

My friends and I are plaaning a ltrip to Destin/Ft Walton weekend of April 26, is the water cold this time of year? I belive I did go once and it was a little too chilly to enjoy, any input on this?

Midwest
reviews: 37
1. Re: How is Beach late April?

We have been on Okaloosa, the 1st week of May, for several years now. We've been blessed with gorgeous, warm, sunny days....each time :-)

2. Re: How is Beach late April?

That's good to hear, how is the water? I'm concerned it will b cold?

Midwest
reviews: 37
3. Re: How is Beach late April?

I don't get in the water, much..... But others always seem to be enjoying it, with no complaints. I'm guessing you can probably do a google search to find some average temps.

Sorry...I'm not any help on water temps!

Collinsville...
reviews: 35
4. Re: How is Beach late April?

its hit and miss on weather forcasts. but the water is just starting to warm up but quickly this time of year. im coming to fla in 6 days to destin / seagroves beach area for our 3rd april visit.youl find it most pleasant as longat the weather stays sunny.

5. Re: How is Beach late April?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 08, 2014