We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking on Okaloosa Island

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
reviews: 3
parking on Okaloosa Island

We are considering staying at the Bella Riva condos. They provide parking for 2 vehicles, but we will have 3. Does anyone have any suggestions about parking for the 3rd one. I am sure some of you must have dealt with this issue. Thanks for any suggestions!

Woodbury, Minnesota
reviews: 6
1. Re: parking on Okaloosa Island

I would suggest you contact however you are renting the condo from, they probably have been asked before.

Ohio
2. Re: parking on Okaloosa Island

Thanks. I did try that, but it is an agency and they didn't seem to have any suggestions. If all else fails, we will put one car in airport parking for the week. Just want somewehere secure where it won't get towed.

Midwest
reviews: 36
3. Re: parking on Okaloosa Island

Maybe you can use the agency lot?

Ohio
4. Re: parking on Okaloosa Island

Just to update, in case anyone else faces this problem. We could not park three cars at Bella Riva even though most of the spots were vacant (condo rules). So we ended up parking one car at the nearby beach access during the day and then moving it down to the pier parking lot overnight. This lot is very well-lighted and secure. This is a pretty short distance and not too inconvenient at all.

5. Re: parking on Okaloosa Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 07, 2014