We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Original Seablaster

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
63 posts
Original Seablaster

Which did you prefer a daytime cruise or the sunset cruise ? Did you see Dolphins and other sea life ?

Level Contributor
402 posts
118 reviews
1. Re: Original Seablaster

I've heard the daytime cruise is more family friendly and the sunset cruise can be more of a party atmosphere. I've never done it - just heard from others.

Destin, FL
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Original Seablaster

I prefer the sunset cruise.... and have always seen dolphins on the cruises.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
491 posts
36 reviews
3. Re: Original Seablaster

WE did the evening cruise, and had our kiddo with us! It was great, we did see lots of Dolphins and our son loved it. We did sneak our own wine, the stuff they served was not fabulous! Get there early and make sure you sit in the front!

4. Re: Original Seablaster

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 29, 2014