We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation rentals in panhandle with on site restaurant?

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Benton, Pennsylvania
Vacation rentals in panhandle with on site restaurant?

My husband and I are planning a trip to the panhandle area next month. We are retired. We are looking for a very nice vacation rental/condo with an on site restaurant and pool. A nice upscale hotel would also work. Must be right on the beach with balcony overlooking the gulf. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Destin
reviews: 5
1. Re: Vacation rentals in panhandle with on site restaurant?

Look at The Inn at Crystal Beach in Destin. It meets all your requirements. Each condo is individually owned so you need to look at different units to see how updated they are.

Fort Walton Beach...
Destination Expert
for Fort Walton Beach
reviews: 57
2. Re: Vacation rentals in panhandle with on site restaurant?

The Inn at Henderson Park http://www.hendersonparkinn.com/ is wonderful and has a great restaurant on site. Sandestin Resort has good restaurants. Emerald Grande has restaurants on site, in Destin, but they are on the Harbor. I'm not sure which condo on Okaloosa Island to recommend, because none of them have restaurants of note (they have them, but there are so many better places to eat).

Four Points Sheraton is near the Boardwalk, where there are a number of restaurants.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Destin
reviews: 5
3. Re: Vacation rentals in panhandle with on site restaurant?

No pool at Henderson Park Inn. No breakfast or lunch served in the dining room either, just dinner.

Benton, Pennsylvania
4. Re: Vacation rentals in panhandle with on site restaurant?

Thank you for all the suggestions. Henderson park inn offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner according to their website. Downside is no pool. Sandestin resort site is kind of confusing on guaranteeing beach front room. Will give them a call. Sheraton and Crystal Inn are possibilities. We aren't expecting excellent food for breakfast or poolside lunch. We will be eating at nice restaurants for dinner. Emerald Grand on the harbor looks ok, but we prefer not to be on the harbor. I have seen a property called Aqua on vrbo that has some nice options, they are located in Panama City Beach. I've been told the water is nicer, the beaches less crowded, and it is an all around better area for our age group in the Destin area. Am in the process of looking at Silver Shells. All input is appreciated! Thank you all.

5. Re: Vacation rentals in panhandle with on site restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Fort Walton Beach