We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice restaurant for team meal

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hodgenville...
Nice restaurant for team meal

We will be in Ft. Walton Beach for Spring Break as a baseball team to play in tournaments..We are loking for a nice restaurant for a team meal one night..In the past they have gone to a seafood place but I want to try something different this year...We have a limit of $15 each person....I know we may have to drive in to Destin a bit but I was just hoping for any info on something close that direction...Thanks

Woodbury, Minnesota
reviews: 6
1. Re: Nice restaurant for team meal

Pandoras does a prime rib special on Wednesday and Sunday nights that is $14.95 which includes French onion soup, salad, prime rib and potato. It is very popular. I have seen groups in there. Also Pranzos does great Italian specials. Probably best to contact them ahead of time, to arrange. Both are on the Island.

Midwest
reviews: 33
2. Re: Nice restaurant for team meal

Above choices are great ones! Pandora's is VERY nice! Fudpuckers just moved & that might be a good idea.... Or Crab Trap & Angler's are both on the beach, at the Pier & Boardwalk area. These are all on the Island.

IL
reviews: 63
3. Re: Nice restaurant for team meal

Traveling with teams sometimes offers challenges for meals. Not sure where you are staying while in FW, but on Okaloosa some of the options that a team would like might be Floyds Shrimp House, Anglers, or Fudpuckers (recently moved from their former location to another location on Okaloosa). All 3 of these places would have items to fit into the $15 budget. If you are staying in FW, and you don't specifically want seafood you might try Coach N Four or Sonny's BBQ, both are well established places that have good food and reasonable prices (at least reasonable by today's standards). Pandora's and Pranzo's are both nice places too, check out the menus on line for all of these restaurants so you can make an informed decision. I have taken groups of youth on trips and one place that they liked was a Japanese steakhouse where a chef cooks the food on a grill in front of your group. Okinawa and Yomato are both good Japanese restaurants that my husband and I like and we take our sons who are in their 20s when they come down. They serve chicken, steak, seafood choices. Check out urbanspoon to see if there are menus listed....they are located on Eglin Parkway. Also, if you need a place for good subs, check out Firehouse Subs located in Uptown Station in Ft. Walton (there is another Firehouse location further west in Ft. Walton, but can't remember name of road it's on.)

4. Re: Nice restaurant for team meal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 14, 2014