We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterscape or Destin West

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new hampshire
reviews: 14
Waterscape or Destin West

We are looking for a 2 bedroom unit for April and have these two options picked out. We are looking for lots to do at the resort, along with great pools and lazy river. Which resort is better? Better beach? Restaurants?

Woodbury, Minnesota
reviews: 6
1. Re: Waterscape or Destin West

If you do a search on the forum, I think this question was asked last year, and there were lots of responses.

new hampshire
2. Re: Waterscape or Destin West

Ok, I will take a look. Thanks.

Midwest
reviews: 37
3. Re: Waterscape or Destin West

These two are fairly close to each other....

new hampshire
4. Re: Waterscape or Destin West

Close in proximity or close in what they have to offer?

Midwest
5. Re: Waterscape or Destin West

Both :-)

new hampshire
6. Re: Waterscape or Destin West

I really like the idea of Waterscape because of the pool snack bar that they offer. Destin West has no food on site at all.

Midwest
7. Re: Waterscape or Destin West

Note- Destin West has rooms on Gulf & Bay, with a walkover (over Miracle Strip hwy 98) between the 2. I believe the "Waterpark" area is on the Bay side & Gulf bldgs have the regular pool area.

Waterscape is entirely on the Gulf side.

You can probably do a google satellite search to help understand the layouts.

new hampshire
8. Re: Waterscape or Destin West

Thanks. I am really leaning towards Waterscape, since I can get a 2 bedroom for around the same price.

9. Re: Waterscape or Destin West

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 18, 2014