We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helen Back, best pizza on the island!

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham
Helen Back, best pizza on the island!

You can drive your boat right up to the back dock. You can sit on the back dock, drink, play the ring toss game and eat pizza. My friend and I killed a whole pizza (which we've never done our entire lives). Plus, it's kinda cool to come back and tell your friends, "I went to Helen Back twice while I was on vacation!!" It's a hole in the wall kind of place, but just the kind that you look for in every town that the tourists rarely know about! Tucked out of the way between the Gulfarium and the bridge on Okaloosa Island! A few bikers, a few locals, a few tourists, a hodge podge of everyone! We thought it was FAB-ulous!!

Broken Bow, Oklahoma
1. Re: Helen Back, best pizza on the island!

I haven't ever heard of it, but I will try it when I get there

in 3 weeks.

2. Re: Helen Back, best pizza on the island!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, May 15, 2009