We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Angler's beachside grill

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
reviews: 40
Angler's beachside grill

We are planning a wedding for our daughter. Has anyone had a wedding there? Or would anyone recommend someplace else. The no. of guest will be between 60-70. Not a large or formal wedding. My first time doing this so any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Ohio
reviews: 5
1. Re: Angler's beachside grill

Have you checked out the Four Points Sheraton? They have wedding packages. They could get married on the beach (have a plan B in case of rain) and have a reception at any hotel banquet room. Have you checked into that. I have been to Angler's. I wouldn't consider it an elegant place or anything, but it depends on your wedding style also. Good luck!!

midwest
2. Re: Angler's beachside grill

Angler's is my favorite restaurant! Very beachy & rustic. Depends on what you are looking for. A "prettier place" would be at the El Matador resort. You can have the wedding on the beach & they have a couple of very nice (recently redecorated) banquet rooms with gorgeous beach views.

I know a good catering service is from Brooks Street Barbeque, just across the bridge in FWB.