We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette Party

Which Fort Myers Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wisconsin
reviews: 19
Bachelorette Party

I am looking for something to do for my sister's bachelorette party. We are staying on the beach but am looking for something like a little spa/nail package or something a little different unique to do that is on the the beach or you can get to by the trolley. My sister is not good on boats I should mention. This is her second wedding so she is older as well as most of the girls attending..not that we don't like a few cocktails to be involved. Any ideas appreciated. This is for october if that makes any difference. Also something that will not cost to much for the girls. I would say under 75 dollars a person.

6 replies to this topic
Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
reviews: 8
1. Re: Bachelorette Party

Armando's Day Spa is across from Diamondhead which I hear has a Spa too.

Ft Myers Beach, FL
2. Re: Bachelorette Party

A fun mild time would be on Friday go to the Holiday Inn (which is now the Staybridge) in Estero. You could ahead of time decorate a couple of tables for the festivity. They have crab legs and other $15 entrees. At 6:00 there is a great live band called Deb and the Dynamics. It's a fun evening.....have your party there, dress up and have fun. All age groups are there...it is perfect!

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
reviews: 8
3. Re: Bachelorette Party

Or Wyndham Garden on Ft. Myers Beach. Across from the CVS. Love Deb & The Dynamics. Pinchers Crab Shack runs the Tiki Bar. Good Food. Great music.

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 4
4. Re: Bachelorette Party

Gypsywind's idea sounds great...new fresh thought. Not the same ole' same ole'. Have fun at your party!

wisconsin
reviews: 19
5. Re: Bachelorette Party

thank for some very good ideas..appreciate it!

6. Re: Bachelorette Party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:07 pm, August 13, 2014

Reply to: Bachelorette Party
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted