We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

has anyone stayed at Sandarac condominiums

Which Fort Myers Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 3
has anyone stayed at Sandarac condominiums

I am looking at staying at the Sandarac condominiums next year. Can anyone give me comments? Also thinking of Leonardo Arms too. Which one is better?

11 replies to this topic
Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
reviews: 9
1. Re: has anyone stayed at Sandarac condominiums

Sandarac is newer, as with all condos=all are decorated differently. The Beach at Sandarac is better, IMHO in my honest opinion

2. Re: has anyone stayed at Sandarac condominiums

Thank you. What is the nicest condo complex on the southern part of the island?

3. Re: has anyone stayed at Sandarac condominiums

Thank you. What is the nicest condo complex on the southern part of the island?

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
reviews: 9
4. Re: has anyone stayed at Sandarac condominiums

Islands End. and its the most southern you can get. Awesome views over looking Lovers Key, watch the boat traffic. Very wide white sugar sand beach.

South Bend, Indiana
5. Re: has anyone stayed at Sandarac condominiums

Had a condominium at Sunset Condos for many years. Beautiful! Great pool too.

6. Re: has anyone stayed at Sandarac condominiums

What is the water like at Sandarac ? I know it has a large beach, what is color of water?

Massachusetts
reviews: 2
7. Re: has anyone stayed at Sandarac condominiums

Condos are privately owned which means the decor in each are all different. Typically, the updated ones go for more rent. It is a great location, away from the noisy Times Square. A few restaurants within walking distance. The beach is lovely and nice for walking. It does get busy with traffic but you adjust your schedule to make it work. Hope this info helps.....

Edited: 2:24 pm, May 13, 2013
Kent UK
reviews: 11
8. Re: has anyone stayed at Sandarac condominiums

The condos are in two blocks . A block is nearest to the Holiday Inn and B block is to the right of A block when facing the Gulf. The units numbered from 6 to 9 on each floor in both A and B block get the best sun during the latter months of the year.

This is a great location with a few shops, restaurants and chemist just across the road in Santini plaza. The beach is exceptional.

Enjoy

Fort Myers Beach...
reviews: 4
9. Re: has anyone stayed at Sandarac condominiums

Water color right now is dark. But that will fade and we'll have our typical blue/green water once rainy season is over later this fall and the Lake Okeechobee releases stop. We're having a record rainy season and the Army Corps has been flushing Lake O our way for a couple months now. There's a lot of local concern about the long term effects, but visitors will find the water color back to normal in a few months.

Riderwood, Maryland
10. Re: has anyone stayed at Sandarac condominiums

Does the pool at Sandarac condos get sun in February? I was told by a summer guest that unlike the summer months, the pool was shaded in February.

Reply to: has anyone stayed at Sandarac condominiums
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach