We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ft Meyer's Beach traffic in March

Which Fort Myers Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thornton, Colorado
Ft Meyer's Beach traffic in March

We're looking at a timeshare in ft meyers beach. We hear the traffic is very congested and it can be difficult to get around. What's the real scoop on traffic and the best way to get around?

Orlando
reviews: 2
11. Re: Ft Meyer's Beach traffic in March

Are you packing Lysol and bed sheets LOL? I wish you luck finding another place. There is a good view of the sunset on top of the Lani Kai, but that hotel is a sh**hole.

If you need to go south there is another bridge off of the island. The bridge traffic is bad coming on the island in the morning and early afternoon and bad leaving the island later in the afternoon. Even when I have been in January, the traffic is backed up for a couple of miles going north in the afternoon.

Minnetonka...
reviews: 51
12. Re: Ft Meyer's Beach traffic in March

MKA68,

I strongly discourage Lani Kai. I totally understand being on a budget. How many are in your party? Do you require being on the beach or is 300 yards away acceptable? We have rented from the same family on 5 different trips. They have a one bedroom condo and a 4 bedroom home, mid-island, but neither is beachfront but nothing close to $250/night. Not sure of their availability but happy to pass contact information on to you if you're interested.

Terri

St. Paul MN
reviews: 1
13. Re: Ft Meyer's Beach traffic in March

I agree You can get a condo on the south end near the Holiday Inn and Santini Plaza that sleeps for for about $110 a night. I can give you contact info.

14. Re: Ft Meyer's Beach traffic in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 25, 2014