We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas church service

Which Fort Myers Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ontario
reviews: 6
Christmas church service

We will be in Fort Myers Beach Christmas morning and would like to attend a mass. We are looking for a church that would be welcoming . We are Catholic but would be open to any religion. Lots of music would be at the top of the list. Thanks in advance.

Pompano Beach...
reviews: 23
1. Re: Christmas church service

This is the catholic church on the island, I do not know what type of service they have for Christmas day, but I provided the phone # Hope this helps.

Founded:1962

Church of the Ascension

6025 Estero Blvd

Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931

Phone: (239) 463-6754 Fax: (239) 765-1923

Fort Myers Beach...
reviews: 4
2. Re: Christmas church service

Ascension is not a big music church. If you want to stay on the island consider Chapel by the Sea Presbyterian or Beach United Methodist. Both have notable music programs.

Ft. Myers Beach, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
reviews: 6
3. Re: Christmas church service

Another option is Mass at Ascension on Christmas Day, and Chapel by the Sea's Candlelight Christmas Eve services (lots of music/carols/singing). There are two Christmas Eve services at Chapel, one at 7 and one at 9 (I think, check 463-3173). The earlier service is geared more to the children than is the later service.

Kentucky
4. Re: Christmas church service

Check out First Baptist Church on Estero Blvd. It has the feel of a beach church. We visit when we are down. Have never visited through the Christmas season. They may have a website.

atlanta GA
reviews: 2
5. Re: Christmas church service

For Christmas Eve, the Chapel by the Sea has candle lighting at all services. There is emphasis on music as well. Though Presbyterian, it bills itself as "the church for the community."

Kentucky
6. Re: Christmas church service

I am so sorry..it is not First Baptist the church's name is Beach Baptist. he church faces Estero Blvd.

Edited: 8:39 am, January 13, 2013
7. Re: Christmas church service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 15, 2014