We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wahoo Willies

Which Fort Myers Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Troy, Mi.
reviews: 2
Wahoo Willies

Anyone know if Wahoo Willies reopen yet?

12 replies to this topic
Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
reviews: 8
1. Re: Wahoo Willies

No, I think its a Burrito place

Hibbing, Minnesota...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Wahoo Willies

I miss Wahoo Willies. we loved that place. I don't know if it is ever going to reopen. I think the Burrito place is next door,.

Ohio
3. Re: Wahoo Willies

is Wahoo Willies the place that use to be next to Pete's Time Out? If so then all I can add is that there were a couple of guys working in the building when we were there back in September of last year.

Hibbing, Minnesota...
4. Re: Wahoo Willies

Yes there were guys working there last March but I haven't heard anything about it opening. And, yes, it is the place next to Pete's Time Out.

Fort Myers Beach...
reviews: 4
5. Re: Wahoo Willies

The location that held Wahoo Willie's is still closed. There is word on the island that it is going to be reopened but it won't be Wahoo Willie's. No announcement yet.

In that stretch of Time Square, Pete's Time Out and La Ola have both recently expanded.

Plymouth, Minnesota
reviews: 6
6. Re: Wahoo Willies

Was at Pete's the other day and the fire inspector was at wahoo building testing pressure. Lots of loud discussions between owner and his wife and fire dept. they have been working on it for 3 years. Not sure how they can afford rent with no income for so long.

Kanata
reviews: 28
7. Re: Wahoo Willies

Any news on the re opening??? Used to be the best spot in Time Square:((

north island
8. Re: Wahoo Willies

Still vacant, the wheels are turning very slowly for some reason

michigan
reviews: 3
9. Re: Wahoo Willies

Its reopened but don't know what type of restuarant

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 13
10. Re: Wahoo Willies

Hi All,The place formerly known as Wahoo Willie's has reopened as Mangorita's. The serve coastal seafood and American / family fare. I submitted this info to trip advisor so folks can review against it.

While dining, I spoke to a guy claiming to be the general manager. He said he was also the manager of Wahoo Willie's when it was open as that. I asked if they were new (since they weren't on Tripadvisor) and he said they've been open for about two months. I am not sure why they closed before (we didn't know the place before) but he indicated he was still "working out the kinks" so didn't really want reviews yet.

For my review, the location was awesome - the food was ok, and there were a couple of good staff and a couple not so good. Lots of deep frying going on here, but good for families on vacation I guess. 3 stars from me.

Reply to: Wahoo Willies
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted