We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

evening temperatures?

Which Fort Myers Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 1
evening temperatures?

Hi coming to FMB in 2 weeks time - will we need light jackets or cardigans for the evening? Many thanks

Fort Myers, Florida
reviews: 53
1. Re: evening temperatures?

Ha! We wish. You will be lucky if it gets below 70 F. I don't know what that is in C, but the only extra clothing you might need is for eating indoors at a restaurant.

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
reviews: 9
2. Re: evening temperatures?

and maybe a rain jacket

Pompano Beach...
reviews: 24
3. Re: evening temperatures?

The summer in Florida is very hot, tonight for example it is going to be 86 degrees at 8pm and the low being at 12pm at 80 degrees. You are going to luv it here!

texas
reviews: 61
4. Re: evening temperatures?

The restaurants get chilly....and def a raincoat!!! We have at least a shower a day!

Enjoy!

London, United...
reviews: 1
5. Re: evening temperatures?

ok now you are all worrying me! - after weeks and weeks of torrential rain here in the UK - I know I'm coming to Florida in the rainy season but ....???? Might pack an umbrella but no raincoat and maybe a cardigan for air-con restaurants - I will get a tan though, eh??

texas
reviews: 61
6. Re: evening temperatures?

Rain doesn't last all day, maybe a couple of hours at a time. Super sunny....def tan weather!! Cool inside because the a/c is on cause it is HOT outside!!

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
reviews: 9
7. Re: evening temperatures?

yes, it is sunny and usually in the afternoon the clouds roll in, sometimes it will rain on the Coast but many times the rain stays inland.

8. Re: evening temperatures?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 14, 2013