We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Everglades Airboat Tours

Which Fort Myers Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
reviews: 9
Everglades Airboat Tours

I highly recommend Totch's Island Boat Tours. They have the Best Captains and you can take the 11/2 tour and get off at Totch's Island.

Go online for a coupon. These good ol boys will snatch a Gator right out of the water and you can hold a baby Gator. 1-866-626-2833 or airboateverglades.com

Worcester, MA
reviews: 2
1. Re: Everglades Airboat Tours

hey beachbratz,

What would you say makes Totch's so much better than the other trips out of Fort Myers Beach? I don't know how much Totch's charges but the trips out of FMB are either $120.00 per adult for a full day or $69.00 per adult for 1/2 day through Florida's Best Everglades Adventure. The Everglades Day Safari a/k/a Captain Bob's Excellent Adventure out of FMB is $135.00 per adult and it's a full day. Granted, lunch is provided on the full day trips and they also offer a little bit more sightseeing plus a nature walk. In your opinion, are these extras worth the time and expense?

Thanks for all your help...

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
reviews: 9
2. Re: Everglades Airboat Tours

Pack a picnic lunch!! I think the only place to eat nearby is a Subway in Chokoloskee.

You can get a coupon off their website airboateverglades.com and call ahead for a reservation-it's our "season" 1-866-626-2833. Totch's 1 hour ride is only $35.00 but I highly recommend the 1 1/2 hour trip at $50.00. The whole Family that runs it are kin to Totch so you know they are the Host with the Most....They all grew up there. Look at the guys hands-they all have teeth marks from snatching Gators out of the water and they know the land like the back of their hand! They can point out things that most oversee...trust me on this one-Totch's is the best.

Vermont
reviews: 23
3. Re: Everglades Airboat Tours

There are several places to eat in Everglades City. The Everglades Day Safari trips include lunch at the Seafood Depot and it's great. The trip is a full day and you get an airboat ride and a pontoon boat road in the National Park in Everglades City. The wildlife we saw on our trip was amazing and our guide (Pete I believe) gave a great tour of the Everglades. we used ecosafari.com. Have fun!

4. Re: Everglades Airboat Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, August 21, 2009