We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fort Myers from Dec 14th thru 20th

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Joplin, Missouri
Fort Myers from Dec 14th thru 20th

We decided to forgoe Christmas presents and take a family vacation instead. We decided on Fort Myers because of a travel "deal" and have rented a condo on the Etero Beach. My wife and I are in our lower 60's and our daughters are 26 and 29. What is there to do in the area besides sitting in the sand all day? suggestions?

3 replies to this topic
jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
reviews: 5
1. Re: Fort Myers from Dec 14th thru 20th

Are you referring to Point Estero beach condos on the southern end of the island?

Joplin, Missouri
2. Re: Fort Myers from Dec 14th thru 20th

I believe so, yes Point Estero Condos

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
reviews: 5
3. Re: Fort Myers from Dec 14th thru 20th

You can take a ride to Time Square where you will find restaurants and shops and also book day boat trips. I am assuming you have a car if not there is a trolley that runs along Estero Blvd. If you have a car you can take a day trip over to Naples 5th Ave. to do some window shopping and have lunch or dinner. You can also take a ride over to Sanibel and Captiva. Go to the FMB forum and check out things to do, you will find info about boat tours etc. You will also be near Santini Plaza which has restaurants. What do you like to do?

Reply to: Fort Myers from Dec 14th thru 20th
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted