We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to wear in Ft Myers in November

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Springfield...
reviews: 16
What to wear in Ft Myers in November

We're headed to Ft Myers in November and are getting mixed messages about what to wear---types of clothes and colors. Is summer stuff okay, or should we be more fallish? Would appreciate some good advice.

Thanks!

7 replies to this topic
jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
reviews: 6
1. Re: What to wear in Ft Myers in November

As far as style re: summer/fall it doesn't matter, what really matters is the weather. Nov. can be unpredictable from cool to warm. I have been to FMB in late Nov. and have had beach weather 80's and almost very cool weather. I would keep checking the weather and dress for the weather.

Pompano Beach...
2. Re: What to wear in Ft Myers in November

Summer clothes most times unless a cool front comes in....capri's and shorts sandals and bring a sweater in case it gets cool in the evening.....as far as colors go it does not matter....some years I have been in shorts for Christmas ....as Daisy suggested keep an eye on the weather.....but whatever it is...it will be better then up north that time of year.....also if it is nice ....don't forget the bathing suit....most pools are heated and I have swam in Nov many times...hope this helps.

Springfield...
3. Re: What to wear in Ft Myers in November

What about wearing white or sandals??????????

South Florida...
reviews: 45
4. Re: What to wear in Ft Myers in November

You can wear white or sandals year round.

Orlando
reviews: 2
5. Re: What to wear in Ft Myers in November

I have always wondered what nut came up with the "wearing white" thing. Most of Florida is very casual. I am a guy, but I wear flip flops about 11 months out of the year. I usually only wear sneakers to do yard work or unless it is really cold. I only wear dress shoes to work or weddings. If possible, I don't wear shoes at all LOL.

You can wear shorts almost anywhere here unless it happens to be too cold.

Sacramento...
reviews: 36
6. Re: What to wear in Ft Myers in November

I go to Ft Myers every other year in January and I take nothing but shorts, sandals and t-shirts. If you're lucky, it will be nice the entire time and from where you're coming from it is definitely summer wears. I always bring one change of fallish clothing (pants, long-sleeve shirt, light jacket).

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
reviews: 6
7. Re: What to wear in Ft Myers in November

It is so nice to be care free in FL. I wore white sandals during Xmas wk.

Reply to: What to wear in Ft Myers in November
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted