We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bite to eat after flight

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Delaware
reviews: 1
Bite to eat after flight

Will be in Fort Meyers May 19th. After flight and picking up car, will need food (in caveman voice :) Just a quick stop before leaving FM to Naples. Don't want fast food. Will be first meal in Florida :) Whats a good locals spot? Thanks so much!

portsmouth
reviews: 29
1. Re: Bite to eat after flight

SOB Bar on Fort myers beach. Great food cold beer good company

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 102
2. Re: Bite to eat after flight

Sweet Tomatoes on route 41, will be on your way to Naples.

Tampa, Florida
3. Re: Bite to eat after flight

Should be a Cracker Barrell right as you exit the airport to go on to I-75 (stay on Daniels Pkwy):

10090 Daniels Parkway, Ft. Myers, FL 33912 (I-75 & Daniels Parkway)

Chicago. Illinois
reviews: 2
4. Re: Bite to eat after flight

what time is your flight arriving ? the airport in ft myers (RSW) is located just off I-75 . As ms cheap1 suggests

somewhere along rt 41 would be on the way to naples . randys fish market would be my choice . also if you wanted to hit the beach you could exit I 75 at bonita beach rd head towards FMB and have sunset cocktail at Doc's in bonita .again it all depends on arrival time . with more info we can suggest more . check google maps for travel route . keep us posted

Delaware
5. Re: Bite to eat after flight

Flight arriving at 1:05 pm. So a good lunch would do us.

Chicago. Illinois
reviews: 2
6. Re: Bite to eat after flight

I would head to www.randysfishmarketrestaurant.com then if you have time visit FMB go north on rt 41 ,5 miles or so to bonita beach road turn left (west) 5 more miles or so .past lovers key state park and stop in at the outrigger tiki bar for a beer and some music before making your way back same route past randys and into naples . time is 20 min airport to randys 20 min randy to Fmb . since this is FMB forum you probably should make time for a quick visit !! enjoy

Delaware
7. Re: Bite to eat after flight

Oh I thought this was the Fort Myers forum, not the beach one. I have posted there before. Thanks for info.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 102
8. Re: Bite to eat after flight

You're correct, this is the Ft Myers forum (not Ft Myers Beach). You can take I-75 to Naples or route 41. There's more choices of local food on route 41 but also more stoplights!

Delaware
9. Re: Bite to eat after flight

Which is the fastest route? While we are on the subject. And what about tolls?

Limerick, Ireland
10. Re: Bite to eat after flight

try FIRSTWATCH.COM/ use search-box top right

driving to North Naples is only 20 minutes down I-75

exit 111 Immokalee rd turn right continue towards

U.S. 41 entrance on left-hand side "Granada shoppes"

enjoy.