We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats convenient to both the airport and Ft. Myers beach?

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cheviot, Ohio...
reviews: 2
whats convenient to both the airport and Ft. Myers beach?

I will be in Ft Myers Saturday (Memorial day weekend) the 25th and fly out at 9:30am Sunday. I'd like to go to the beach but it doesn't look like there's a direct highway to the airport and also most hotels on the beach appear to be sold out for the weekend. What part of town would be a nice place to stay, that's both convenient to the airport and Times Square/Ft.Myers beach? Seems pretty spread out. (I'll be in Englewood the previous two days but want to stay closer to the airport Sat night). Have never been there so any suggestions are appreciated!! I don't want to spend more than $170 a night by the way (really would like to find a place for $100 if possible)

South Florida...
reviews: 45
1. Re: whats convenient to both the airport and Ft. Myers beach?

Try The Fairfield Inn. Its about mid way between the 2. Its a busy weekend so you might have a bit of a tough time finding something for that one night.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34230-d87591-R…

2. Re: whats convenient to both the airport and Ft. Myers beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 03, 2014