We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Twins vs. Jays game

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario Canada
reviews: 12
Twins vs. Jays game

We would enjoy taking in the Twins vs. Jays game. I noticed that others have posted that they got cheap tickets for $5 or $10 each. Do you have to buy tickets in advance? Can we buy tickets on game day or the day before? How were you able to get such cheap tickets and finally we read that you can bring your own lunch and drinks in with you. Does this include beer? Just curious.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Minneapolis...
1. Re: Twins vs. Jays game

I was in town last week for several days.I went to Hammond stadium to watch 1 twins game and did a couple rounds of golf,etc..Parking was 10 bucks,tickets were around 26.Coolers,liquor,food,etc ok outside for your tailgating but not aloud inside.I dont know what fool is selling tickets for 5/10 each.I didnt reserve the tickets and it was opening day there against Tampa Bay.

Minnetonka...
reviews: 42
2. Re: Twins vs. Jays game

Hammond Stadium allows sealed, bottled water to be brought into the games. No other food or drinks are allowed but they sell a variety of ball-park type food, pop, lemonade, beer, etc. We freeze water the night before and bring it in and drink it as it melts.

I have not heard of $5 or $10 tickets. We just bought tickets for $26/each. We've been several other years, worth every single penny.

Here's a great link with FAQs: …mlb.com/min/ballpark/information/index.jsp…

Ontario Canada
reviews: 12
3. Re: Twins vs. Jays game

Thanks very much for your responses. We ended up getting great seats for $25.00 each too. Looking forward to seeing our favorite team!

Chris

4. Re: Twins vs. Jays game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 14, 2014