We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is this condo complex in a safe area and ....

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,212 posts
1,204 reviews
Is this condo complex in a safe area and ....

I recently found this VRBO listing- #10013.

They also have a website: http://www.fortmyersvacation.com/

They are located at: 7008 Constitution Blvd. Fort Myers FL

The rental condo complex is called The Springs. It is a series of 8 single story buildings with 4 condos in each building, with 1-2 bedrooms.

Anyone familiar with this place and if so, what do you think? Can you give me an idea of the location? Safe? Practical? So-So? No way? Thanks for any help!

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
606 posts
53 reviews
1. Re: Is this condo complex in a safe area and ....

That area is so-so. Have friends that live in the area and they haven't had any problems, but it is not a place tourists hang out. I would not feel like I was on vacation in that area. Houses are a mix of OK and rundown. Varies a lot by the block. Pretty far from anything touristy besides shopping malls and Koreshan State Park.

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,212 posts
1,204 reviews
2. Re: Is this condo complex in a safe area and ....

Thanks 16! Exactly the info I was looking for! I have found a VRBO in Cape Coral and hope it works out for us.

Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
177 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Is this condo complex in a safe area and ....

The Springs is a safe place to stay. We stayed there several times. It is a few blocks from a very nice golf course, It has a pool and pond. It is a few miles from Coconut point shopping and Miramar.

4. Re: Is this condo complex in a safe area and ....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 22, 2014