We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is this condo complex in a safe area and ....

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
reviews: 917
Is this condo complex in a safe area and ....

I recently found this VRBO listing- #10013.

They also have a website: http://www.fortmyersvacation.com/

They are located at: 7008 Constitution Blvd. Fort Myers FL

The rental condo complex is called The Springs. It is a series of 8 single story buildings with 4 condos in each building, with 1-2 bedrooms.

Anyone familiar with this place and if so, what do you think? Can you give me an idea of the location? Safe? Practical? So-So? No way? Thanks for any help!

Fort Myers, Florida
reviews: 53
1. Re: Is this condo complex in a safe area and ....

That area is so-so. Have friends that live in the area and they haven't had any problems, but it is not a place tourists hang out. I would not feel like I was on vacation in that area. Houses are a mix of OK and rundown. Varies a lot by the block. Pretty far from anything touristy besides shopping malls and Koreshan State Park.

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
reviews: 917
2. Re: Is this condo complex in a safe area and ....

Thanks 16! Exactly the info I was looking for! I have found a VRBO in Cape Coral and hope it works out for us.

Akron, Ohio
reviews: 9
3. Re: Is this condo complex in a safe area and ....

The Springs is a safe place to stay. We stayed there several times. It is a few blocks from a very nice golf course, It has a pool and pond. It is a few miles from Coconut point shopping and Miramar.

4. Re: Is this condo complex in a safe area and ....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers