We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need condo recs - alternatives to Sanibel Harbour?

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago, IL
reviews: 3
need condo recs - alternatives to Sanibel Harbour?

Last April we stayed at the Sanibel Harbour Resort condos and they were great but in the interest of trying something different, I wondered if there is anything comparable? I am looking for a condo (because we need two bedrooms), and a condo that is connected to a hotel where they have a nice pool & amenities (not just a condo pool). When I am on vacation I love getting poolside food/service from a hotel which condo pools dont offer. Is the Sanibel Harbour Resort (connected to Marriot) the only gig in town like this or is there anything in FM as nice and comparable to try something new?

thanks in advance!

julie

South Florida...
reviews: 44
1. Re: need condo recs - alternatives to Sanibel Harbour?

There really isnt any other full service big hotel like that in Fort Myers. The closest thing might be the Hyatt in Bonita Springs. Its really nice.

…hyatt.com/hyatt/…

South Florida...
2. Re: need condo recs - alternatives to Sanibel Harbour?

I forgot to add that they do not have condos but I believe they have 2 bedroom suites.

Pompano Beach...
reviews: 16
3. Re: need condo recs - alternatives to Sanibel Harbour?

The Pink shell has condo's and restaurants and poolside bar and food. Also there are condo's that would be within walking distance to the tiki bar/restaurant at the holiday inn.

Edited: 9:02 am, March 06, 2013
South Florida...
4. Re: need condo recs - alternatives to Sanibel Harbour?

Ditto on the Pink Shell Resort. Again, not in Fort Myers (its in Fort Myers Beach) but another great choice. : )

South Florida...
5. Re: need condo recs - alternatives to Sanibel Harbour?

Also look at Casa Ybel http://www.casaybelresort.com/ and South Seas http://www.southseas.com/default-en.html

Again, neither are in Fort Myers. : )

chicago, IL
reviews: 3
6. Re: need condo recs - alternatives to Sanibel Harbour?

Great! Looking into Pink Shell and Casa Ybel... thanks SO much for the recommendations!!!

7. Re: need condo recs - alternatives to Sanibel Harbour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 12, 2014