We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trustworthy vacation rental companies

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United States
reviews: 35
Trustworthy vacation rental companies

Okay, the last time I asked a question, the post got stopped, I guess by TA, because of somewhat inappropriate remarks by a commenter. I'll try to not ask a controversial question.

Does anyone have suggestions for good vacation rental companies, or individuals who rent various places for month long rentals? I have already checked with Royal Shell. Thanks.

Edited: 12:44 pm, March 04, 2013
Pompano Beach...
reviews: 25
11. Re: Trustworthy vacation rental companies

PET FRIENDLY

http://www.silversands-villas.com/index.htm

reviews: 6
12. Re: Trustworthy vacation rental companies

trying to decide between renting for next winter (2014) at Heritage Point or Majestic Palms, both in the San Carlos/MacGregor area - any suggestions as to one vs the other? think HP has an active social program but the nicer carriage houses appear to be at M. Palms - any help would be appreciated

Wausau, Wisconsin
reviews: 2
13. Re: Trustworthy vacation rental companies

We have used Homeaway and VRBO for rentals of 3 weeks each time in Bahamas, Spain and USA. Property was good and as listed. No surprise fees, got deposit back no problem. Also have used Airbnb with good luck on USA rentals.

Just search the names above with vacation rental to find the web sites.

14. Re: Trustworthy vacation rental companies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 07, 2014