We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Key West Express

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
reviews: 1
Key West Express

My friend and I will be taking the Key West Express from Fort Meyers in March. My issue is not with parking but rather regarding lodging in Fort Meyers.

The ferry leaves early in the morning an as we will have travelled from Naples we would like to find accommodation close to the Key West Ferry departure dock. for the night before we leave.

Would be grateful for any suggestions for accommodation.

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
reviews: 9
1. Re: Key West Express

Leaving from Ft. Myers Beach, check out Silver Sands, Lighthouse or Matanzas Inn. All located near our Skybridge. The Ferry is on Main Street just over the Bridge.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
reviews: 22
2. Re: Key West Express

I live north of ft myers (farther away than Naples) and we just get up and drive there early for 7-7:30 am.

Florida City...
reviews: 112
3. Re: Key West Express

Have you considered the Ferry pickup from Marco Island instead of Fort Myers? I don't think it runs everyday out of Marco so it might not work with your plans. However, Marco is a pretty easy drive from Naples and it may eliminate your need for lodging expense. It also may be a shorter boat ride as Marco is closer to Key West.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
reviews: 22
4. Re: Key West Express

Yes, it is shorter, and yes the marco route only runs seasonally (the FM route all year).

Go to the site, but I think the Marco route runs in march.

5. Re: Key West Express

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 13, 2014