We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tolls

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Harrisburg...
Tolls

We are flying into Tamp Airport and driving to Fort Myers. We are renting a car. I have heard that there are now cashless tolls meaning that we will be charged a lot if we do not have a transponder on our rental car. Does anyone know if the route from Tampa Airport to Fort Myers has these types of tolls?

Thanks.

Orlando
reviews: 2
1. Re: Tolls

The only toll you will pass through is on the Skyway Bridge if you use I-275. The only cashless toll that I know of is on the Selmon Expressway which you won't use.

There are no other tolls unless you plan on going over the bridge to Sanibel Island, and that one takes cash too.

Edited: 1:11 pm, December 07, 2012
2. Re: Tolls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, December 17, 2013