We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vacational rental Feb/March

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
High River, Canada
reviews: 26
vacational rental Feb/March

I have been looking on many of the sites for a vacation rental for about 1 month about mid Feb to mid March 2013 and am having difficulty finding anything. We would like a 2 bedroom that is kid friendly and preferably a villa/condo in with amenities. Any suggestion would be helpful. As long as it in in the Fort Myers area, that would be fine.

Tampa, Florida
1. Re: vacational rental Feb/March

It's the high season and partly Spring Break ... places fill up months in advance. Did you mean Ft. Myers or Ft. Myers Beach? Those are two distinct areas.

High River, Canada
2. Re: vacational rental Feb/March

I was referring to the Fort Myers area- as long as we were no more than a 30-40 minute drive from the airport. My husband and I are retired and want to golf at 9 hole public courses. Our daughter plans to join us for a week and she has 2 young children. The beach is not important. We would like a condo/townhouse etc that has a pool and hot tub. Otherwise, we will explore site in the area. We want a base that will work to do this.

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
reviews: 8
3. Re: vacational rental Feb/March

vacation rentals by owners www.vrbo.com

Use both sites, Good Luck.

Edited: 12:09 am, November 16, 2012
Pompano Beach...
reviews: 17
4. Re: vacational rental Feb/March

Try checking out this site

http://www.baypointepropertymanagement.com/

we stay at the Santa Maria often and luv it....two bedroom condo's, large pool, hot tub, view of marina and across the street from the beach. Most are updated and very clean and very nice grounds. within walking distance to Santini Plaza for restaurants and shops, and there is a golf course very close by.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
reviews: 6
5. Re: vacational rental Feb/March

I agree, vrbo is your best bet in finding a condo or villa.

6. Re: vacational rental Feb/March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, December 05, 2012
High River, Canada
7. Re: vacational rental Feb/March

Thank you for your suggestions. We have rented a house for March. It just took many emails and used several sites to come up with what we wanted.

Pompano Beach...
reviews: 17
8. Re: vacational rental Feb/March

glad you found something....have a great time!

9. Re: vacational rental Feb/March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 16, 2013