We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cab fare from airport to ft myers beach

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 32
cab fare from airport to ft myers beach

I'm meeting a group at the Pink Shell on Ft Myers beach. Pink Shell doesn't have a shuttle. I'd rather not rent a car, but can anyone tell me how much a cab ride might be? Any other suggestions?

Ft. Myers Beach, Fl
reviews: 25
1. Re: cab fare from airport to ft myers beach

I'm sure you'll get alot of feedback here. Cab cost me about a month ago 55$ to get to the beach not including a tip and about 50$ to go to the airport. If you are staying for more than just weekend it may be cheaper or about the same to rent a compact car. Or try and find someone going to the beach as well from the airport and split the fare. There is always the city bus but don't be in a hurry when using it.

2. Re: cab fare from airport to ft myers beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, October 03, 2009