We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for an inexpensive airport hotel for 1st night.

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
minnesota
reviews: 4
Looking for an inexpensive airport hotel for 1st night.

I will be arriving with two 16 yr old daughters,at the Southwest Florida Airport (RSW) in Ft Myers at midnight during spring break,3/28. We have a hotel booked on Ft Myers beach for Sat.3/29 -4/3, but seeing that we are arriving so late, on Friday, thought it might make more sense to stay by the airport and maybe save some money as well. I have been searching for an inexpensive but clean place for under $100, within a few miles of the airport. I have a car rental reserved, even though I was hoping not to have to get a car, it seemed there was no viable transport options to and from airport to the beach, so I rented from Thrifty. We are booked at the Outrigger Resort,a basic room but had read its a good location.The rate was $155, if you have a better suggestion, I have until 5 days prior to cancel. I don't want to spend a ton, but also would not want to stay in a dive. Any advice or information is greatly appreciated. Thks! Tenstar

Brandon, Florida
reviews: 1
1. Re: Looking for an inexpensive airport hotel for 1st night.

Check these websites to see what's right near the airport:

www.roomsaver.com

www.travelcoupons.com

The rates quoted online are walk-up rates. Reservations will cost more, but at least you will have an idea of what hotels there are.

And of course you can always consult your Google Gods for Ft. Myers airport hotels.

2. Re: Looking for an inexpensive airport hotel for 1st night.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, September 19, 2009