We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ever Heard of Las Olas Tiki Tours?

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh
reviews: 1
Ever Heard of Las Olas Tiki Tours?

Has anybody heard of Las Olas Tiki Tours? They don't seem to have a website. From the little bit of info that I found on them, it seems like it might be a fun way to break up the day and float around on a boat for a while. If anybody has done this, anything you could tell me about it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 11
1. Re: Ever Heard of Las Olas Tiki Tours?

That's a new one on me! Actually I have a bud who carves tikis as a hobby and is really into the Tiki scene around town - Tiki enthusiasts had a gathering at Mai Kai that he took me to not long ago. He's out of town for a few days- when he gets back I'll see if he knows. There is a gondola boat ride off Las Olas, never heard of a Tiki attraction- but I'll investigate!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 11
2. Re: Ever Heard of Las Olas Tiki Tours?

Apparently they are no longer. I found an address on Seabreeze Blvd. which would put them in the Bahia Mar area where there are lots of boating attractions of all types, but the phone number given has been disconnected. I'm guessing they just didn't attract enough business. Depending on when your visit is you'll find a few other alternatives- more of them as the tourist season heats up, probably after Thanksgiving, but theer are a number of boats that are heer year round- My favorite- the Carrie B. - has gone North till about October- there is always the Water Taxi at $10/ day or $18 I believe for a daytrip to South Beach which probably only runs on Tuesdays at the moment.

Pittsburgh
reviews: 1
3. Re: Ever Heard of Las Olas Tiki Tours?

Oh, well, so much for that, but thanks for checking.. We're coming down next week for 4 and a half days. Are there any boat/catamaran trips or "booze cruises" that have snorkeling, a bar, that sort of thing? I went on a few of those in Hawaii and Aruba and had a blast!

4. Re: Ever Heard of Las Olas Tiki Tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, August 14, 2009