We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paella

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Wales, UK.
reviews: 2
Paella

Are there any restaurants that have Paella on the menu? preferably beachfront, Las Olas or 17th street areas.

Coastal Ct
reviews: 168
1. Re: Paella

The only place we have seen it in Fort Lauderdale is Cafe Seville which is on E. Oakland Park Blvd..

http://www.cafeseville.com/

Authentic Spanish cuisine and wines. Can be crowded so a reservation is usually a good idea. Don't be put off by the exterior of the building.

Edited: 8:11 am, February 18, 2013
South Wales, UK.
2. Re: Paella

Thank you but we won't be driving so that might be a little off our radar.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 11
3. Re: Paella

Bus 11 can get you as far as Oakland Park Blvd and A1A- it's just a couple of blocks west of that just over the bridge. ( or Bus #72 can be picked up to go west) I just dined there- it's a lovely place. I think it's across the street neighbor, Las Vegas may have paella as well- I'll take a peek at their menu.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
4. Re: Paella

Yes, Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine has it as well- $49 for two people- like many places it is made to order so there is an hour wait for it . You can order an appy and some sangria ( they have a combo appetizer platter that will let you sample differnt things which I sometimes order as my dinner) or in most cases you can call ahead and make a reservation so they will start it before your arrival.

It is on the northwest corner of Oakland Park Blvd and Bayview Dr . next to CVS Drugs. The Cafe Seville Harry mnetioned ( it's more upscale so I'm pretty sure the paella is a little pricier) is on the southwest corner of the same intersection.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
5. Re: Paella

Also just a note that even though Paella is listed on their on line menu for Cafe Seville for lunch as well they no longer serve that menu- instead they have a blackboard with about 15 lunch choices- I don't think paella was on the lunch menu when I was there, so you would need to go at dinner or call ahead to be sure you can get it then.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
6. Re: Paella

It is also listed on the dinner menu at Sea Level, the more casual of the restaurants at the Marriott Harbor Beach, which is right on the beach- I've never eaten there so I have no idea how it is- it's $38 pp

sealevelharborbeach.com/egallery/upload/marr…

South Wales, UK.
7. Re: Paella

Thank you so much for your replies, I've made a note of them all but the Sea Level at the Marriott Harbor Beach Hotel looks a good option for a Paella lunch and a nice stroll back along the beach to the Silver Seas.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
8. Re: Paella

I think it is only on the dinner menu there- you might want to call and be sure.

South Wales, UK.
9. Re: Paella

Your correct Lulutoo, it's not on their lunch menu so it looks like plan B which I haven't worked out yet.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 78
10. Re: Paella

Coconuts do Paella as a special sometimes, or at least they did on the occasion we dined there. We didn't have it so I can't comment on the quality.