We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Restaurants For Kids

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Best Restaurants For Kids

Visiting Ft. Lauderdale Next week. We have a 2 year old and like good food. Any suggestions on kid friendly restaurants?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
1. Re: Best Restaurants For Kids

I always recommend the Oasis Cafe on A1A south of Las Olas- they are casual and very kid friendly. If you are out west at Sawgrass Mall , you can look fro the Rainforest Cafe- they have all the special effects that kids love. You might also go to the Islamorada Fish Company just south of the airport- they are connected to the giant Outdoor World Sporting goods store and have lots of aquariums etc- the restaurant is good casual seafood.

Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 19
2. Re: Best Restaurants For Kids

If you like crabs (of every sort, as long as they are in season), try the Rustic Inn. It's an old Ft. Lauderdale landmark and a real casual atmosphere where kids can have fun and beat their mallots on the table. LOL!

Have fun!

Ft. Lauderdale
3. Re: Best Restaurants For Kids

We love the Fields cafe on Griffin Rd, Ft. Lauderdale (take Griffin Rd exit West from I-95). There is a huige tree that the kids love to climb surrounded by outdoor rocker cabana tables. The potato soup, Fields Burger and fish and chips are out of this world and priced extreamly reasonable. The restaurant is full of ambiance and personality. If you like warm and charming, this is the place for you.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
4. Re: Best Restaurants For Kids

If you like Mexican, you could try the Mexican restaurant on 17th St. that I think is called Cafe Del Rio- It's just west of Embassy Suites and I always forget the name. It's large and casual and has serve yourself soft ice cream.. I think the food is pretty good and reasonable as well.

5. Re: Best Restaurants For Kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, August 14, 2009