We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any restaurants/bars near by Ireland's Hotel ?

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
reviews: 2
Any restaurants/bars near by Ireland's Hotel ?

I am going to stay at Ireland's Hotel and Resorts on 2220 North Atlantic Av.

Are there any restaurants /bars/ shops near the hotel (walking distance)? The hotel has its own bar/restaurant but I would like to explore other places.

Boston
reviews: 2
1. Re: Any restaurants/bars near by Ireland's Hotel ?

I meant Ireland's Inn and Beach Resort..

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 11
2. Re: Any restaurants/bars near by Ireland's Hotel ?

I think otehr than the restaurant (s)at the nearby Pelican beach resort, there is nothing really walkable- it would be just a bit too far- I think Ireland's is around 23rd St ( we were there yesterday actually and the nearest restaurants are just at Oakland Park Blvd. which is 30th ( Greek Islands Taverna is great and there's a little spot called 33rd and Dine on ( guess what street).

To the south the closest would be at Sunrise Blvd. which is about 12th or so- . A recent traveller mentioned a great Thai ( Thai on the Beach- I've also heard locally that it's good) and the Bluefish Cafe is a casual fish, pasta, salad , and sandwich place that's pretty good and just around the corner. There'a very rustic pizza joint also Primanti's- which is a Pittsburg outfit and the piazza is great if you can get over the shabby surroundings.

There are other possibilities too and I'm sure the desk folks at Ireland's know the area- going up to Oakland Park Blvd. and going under the bridge to Shooters Cafe is a Water Taxi stop, but it's pretty time consuming to get around that way.

All in all I think you might end up taking short taxi jaunts. I'm sure a bus runs up and down A1A as well, but I'm not sure how often.I do know the fare is only $1

If you get to A1A and Oakand, you can also look for a little local shuttle called the Pelican Hopper that offers free trips north to the Lauderdale by the Sea area where ther are more choices like Aruba, Mulligans and the fabulous Sea Watch- I'm just not sure how often or lat it runs.

Get answers to your questions about Fort Lauderdale