We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best spa in ft. Lauderdale

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Best spa in ft. Lauderdale

Hello everyone, we're going down on Thursday for our anniversary/ wifes birthday and staying at the il luguano suites and I'm looking for a great spa for us to get a massage. I also want to treat the wife to a mani pedi also.

Any suggestions do a great spa?

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood
reviews: 10
1. Re: Best spa in ft. Lauderdale

Harbor Beach Marriott has one of, if not the, best spas in Fort Lauderdale. As for mani/pedi, I have a friend who goes to Harbor Nails every week and won't go anywhere else. They are on 17th street west of the Quay shopping center where Starbucks is.

Ft Lauderdale, FL
reviews: 130
2. Re: Best spa in ft. Lauderdale

There are lots of great spas in Fort Lauderdale. Harbour Beach has it all. Beach and phenomenal spa. If you want a beach spa experience the Bliss Spa in the W is wonderful too. Red Door Spa in the Galleria Mall is top notch. Also love The Casbah across the street. Very cute with lots of character. You cant go wrong with a massage :-)

3. Re: Best spa in ft. Lauderdale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:42 pm, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Fort Lauderdale