We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much $$$ at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse?

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
reviews: 63
How much $$$ at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse?

I know it is an all you can eat but what is the cost per person? Their website does not show any.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 11
1. Re: How much $$$ at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse?

I think about $45pp, but I'm going to check and see if it is posted anywhere- not long ago it was $35, but I know it went up.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
2. Re: How much $$$ at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse?

I see $46.50 pp listed in one place ( not on their website which shows no price) and I really think that is correct. I am going to check and see if you can still sign up on their site to receive e-mail- they used to send you a discount coupon good on weeknights as a welcome- and also they used to sell coupons on restaurant.com- not sure they still do- but that is a big help. It really is delicious- and a lot of food if you have an appetite forthat sort of dining( lots of meat and a giant salad bar)

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
3. Re: How much $$$ at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse?

Restaurant.com is offering a $25 off gift certificate ( on two rodizio dinners on a weeknight only) normally for $10 , but for the next few days if you put in the promo code DINNER at checkout and hit apply , you get a 60% discount , so it is just $4- a good deal if you don't plan to go on a weekend. It's a very reputable site if you have never used it- I have used several of their discounts at restaurants this year. here's a link

restaurant.com/rdc/…

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
4. Re: How much $$$ at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse?

The restaurant itself will send you a$20 off "welcome" coupon if you register on their site- once again for two dinners and only for Sun- Thurs I think

http://www.chima.cc/members.cfm

Canada
5. Re: How much $$$ at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse?

thanks for all that info.....much appreciated :)

Canada
6. Re: How much $$$ at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse?

Question about the discounts....which is better to get 2 @ 20.00 off coupon from their website as there are 4 of us or use restaurant.com for their discount?

Edited: 9:24 pm, January 03, 2011
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
7. Re: How much $$$ at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse?

I am just guessing , but suspect they will only allow one discount coupon per table- that is generally the case here. You can't use both coupons at the same time- though I suppose you could both register and bring them along and ask - but I'd be very surprised if they allowed it. I suppose it really works out just about the same with either offer - $20 off from the restaurant's email or paying $4 ( $10- 60% off) for a $25 coupon- or a net of $21 savings. I doubt you can do better- I don't think they will permit multiple coupons to be used at thes ame table/visit- they want to give you a discount- but not an almost free meal. Most offers/coupons here always have a "no additional discounts" disclaimer printed somewhere on them.

Canada
8. Re: How much $$$ at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse?

I printed out 2 @ 20.00 coupon from their website. One is under my name and one under the other couples name. Apparently the restaurant will take 2 coupons for a party of four sitting together...so we just saved 40.00 :)

THANKS!

Mercer,Wi
reviews: 36
9. Re: How much $$$ at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse?

Just a tip...........don't eat anything else at all that day. You might be full the next day too.The salad bar alone will fill you up.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
10. Re: How much $$$ at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse?

Well, that is good news in the finance department - and something I did not know. The beef is great and keeps coming atcha, but our DE Abby loves the parmesan pork loin and the blue cheese mousse on the salad bar...something there for everyone....

I've heard a competitor is going to open near Galleria Mall- still looking for signage for that one, but I don't see anything yet.