We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Jordan, UT
Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

I have a family of 5 that is looking for a clean affordable (around $100.00 or less) hotel that has shuttle from airport and to Port Everglades. Getting really desperate because cruise is in October.

South Jordan, UT
11. Re: Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

Thanks to everyone for their input. We are booked at Stirling Suites now at $79.00 a night and it has everything we want it looks like.

This website has been a great help. I really appreciate it. One more thing we need to know - are there any rental car companies at Port Everglades? We have to rent a car to get up to West Palm Beach to take a flight out right after our cruise. If anyone has any suggestions I would be happy to hear them.

canada
12. Re: Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

I am also going in October and I booked through the cruise line directly. Price is $99.00 plus transfer.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
13. Re: Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

Almost every major rent a car company is located near Port Everglades, because there is a large centralized rent a car facility at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport, which is very close by the Port. I think it would be better for you to see which rental car companies are at Palm beach Airport and would allow you to pick up a car in Ft. Lauderdale's ofice and drop it there- some companies charge an extra fee for this one way drop off- I think perhaps others don't. Once you find a company at the Palm Beach Airport that does that, it should be no problem to book from that company in Ft. Lauderdale, with a return to Palm Beach Airport. The Airport in Palm Beach is somewhat smaller, so not all companies may be represented there.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
14. Re: Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

I was able to find out for you that the following companies have offices both at Ft. Lauderdale Airport and Palm Beach Airport, so it is a question of which has the best rates for a one way rental for the size car you need- bet you'll have lots of luggage). The Ft. Lauderdale Airport will be a short taxi ride from Port Everglades- or you may find that your cruise line can put you on their bus from the Port to the aairport. Rental Car Companies:

Alamo

Avis

Budget

Dollar

Enterprise

Hertz

National

Rates change frequently, but I would suspect Enterprise would be your best bet, if they will permit a rental in Ft. Laud to be returned to Palm Beach. Good Luck!