We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Jordan, UT
Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

I have a family of 5 that is looking for a clean affordable (around $100.00 or less) hotel that has shuttle from airport and to Port Everglades. Getting really desperate because cruise is in October.

Fort Lauderdale
1. Re: Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

Try amerisuites off SE18 st in ft lauderdale, also holiday inn express on se 17th st. or renisance on se 17th st.

Napa, California
reviews: 4
2. Re: Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

Did you try looking at the packages offered through the cruise line? That is what I did. You might also try going to cruisecritic.com, where there is a board just for hotels!

I am booked with Marriott North- $138 a night, with all transfers, but I booked directly through the cruise line.

Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 19
3. Re: Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

If you get too desperate and can raise your nightly cost, then reach out the the Embassy Suites on 17th Street or the Hyatt Pier 66 across 17th from the port.

Good luck.

South Jordan, UT
4. Re: Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

Thanks for your suggestions - several of those were completely booked thanks to a big boat show the weekend we are going to be there. I found Stirling Suites near the airport and Amerisuites out in Plantation have rooms. I would have liked to be closer in those hotels but at least I have a reasonable room. Hopefully either one of these will be a okay choice.

Chicago, Illinois
5. Re: Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

What cruise are you on? I'm also staying in FLL - at the Comfort Suites - Oct. 29. I lucked out on my cost tho cuz I booked back in May and got a rate of $55! They have free shuttle from airport and to cruise port. I think they still have rooms, but are in the $129 range.

I'm on the Star Princess Western Carib... with a singles group :)

Nancy

Howell, Michigan
reviews: 1
6. Re: Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

Extended StayAmerica on 17th. No shuttle. Real close to

Port Everglades. Nothing fancy, but clean and around $80.00.

Lowell...
reviews: 40
7. Re: Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

Hi Photo Bug,

You may try the Sleeps Inn, they are in Dania. They offer shuttle service to +/or the Port (everglades) of FLL (airport) with a hot breakfast (N/C). We booked a suite for our cruise for $80. per night. Check out the reviews here on T/A, we booked thru "online hotels.com". Best of Luck, you will find something. Enjoy your cruise with your family!

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 1
8. Re: Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

try on-line at hotels.com, expedia.com. They both have good deals and have pics and descriptions of most hotels in the area. you can also sort by price and look at those within your budget. good luck

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 11
9. Re: Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

Plantation is quite a distance from ther cruise port.Do the hotels out there provide a shuttle both from the airport and then back to the port. if not, you may be looking at pricey taxi fare. However, the Boat Show is a big deal and does tend to fill all the hotels in the east part of town.

I'll keep thinking- maybe I can think of something closer in

Maryland
10. Re: Affordable clean hotel near Port Everglades or F.L. Airport...

Whatever you do, don't book Red Carpet Inn.

Get answers to your questions about Fort Lauderdale