We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Midtown Trolley

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coral Springs FL
reviews: 14
New Midtown Trolley

I have been seeing this trolley when I am at work in mid-broward county, and thought some folks might be interested. From downtown, you do have to take a bus (#22) but if you love to shop and do not have a car, it might help you out. The trolley is free

plantation.org/docs/plant-tram/MidtownTrolle…

Have fun!

Lisa

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 11
1. Re: New Midtown Trolley

It would be so great if they had one that went out to Sawgrass Mills besides the City Bus that goes across Oakland Park Blvd to get there,If you ever see one in your travels that does that , be sure to post. I guess that would be in the City of Sunrise. I think I'll check their city website just in case. I haven't gone out to Plantation in a while. Is there anything at all left at the Fashion Mall now that Macy's has pulled out? I'm assuming that the Sheraton is still in business there.

Coral Springs FL
reviews: 14
2. Re: New Midtown Trolley

Hi LuLu:

I work right next to the Fashion Mall...it is basically dead....but Broward Mall is actually nicer now than it was when I was a kid in the 80s....

I don't know of any of the community busses that connect from downtown, just thought this info might help someone....

Have a great day!

Lisa

3. Re: New Midtown Trolley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, August 21, 2009