We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Miami airport to Florida City

Which Florida City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Louisville, Kentucky
reviews: 66
Transportation from Miami airport to Florida City

What is the best transportation from Miami to Best Western in Florida City. Going the end of January. I'm meeting up with my grandparents who is staying at the best western, they cant drive well at night, so to keep them from coming to pick me up when my flight comes in at 9:00pm, I was thinking of catching a taxi or shuttle. I've read that taxi's can be pricey, especially when I'm not going right down the road or a few blocks away. Just need some insight on whats the best transportation. I don't want to rent a car due to them having a vehicle already. I will be traveling with my husband, son, and nephew. Thanks for anything suggestions you have!!

**Side note...my grandparents are very stubborn, I tried to get them to drive to the airport and then let me drive to Florida City, but that was a quick "No"..LOL So finding transportation is a must. Thanks again!

3 replies to this topic
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 11
1. Re: Transportation from Miami airport to Florida City

If it is the Best Western on Krome Avenue ( I don't know that area well) there is shared ride Super Shuttle at MIA that would charge $72 for one passenger one way. I don't know how that would compare with taxi fare. If you google Supershuttle MIA you will find the website for all the airports they serve where you can double check the fare and reserve a ticket.

Fort Lauderdale...
reviews: 126
2. Re: Transportation from Miami airport to Florida City

Your best bet will be to rent a car. A taxi to that area would be very expensive.

Miami, Florida
reviews: 35
3. Re: Transportation from Miami airport to Florida City

I recommend that you rent a car. That tends to be the cheapest option by far.

Reply to: Transportation from Miami airport to Florida City
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted