We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walt Disney World

Which Florida City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 2
Walt Disney World

Hi, hopefully posting this under the correct topic.... we are 2 families of 5 (both families with children aged between 4 and 11) planning a trip to Walt Disney World in May 2014. We are wanting to stay at a Disney accommodation due to the extra hours benefit at the different parks. We are after recommendations on moderate accommodation for 5 people. I noticed that the "value" resorts accommodate 5 people but are overly themed. Any ideas? Also have read about the dining packages and wanting to know if they are a good idea.

Also we will need to travel down to Fort Lauderdale to board a cruise and wanting to know if anyone can recommend best mode of transport for the 10 of us.

Thanks in advance!

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 82
1. Re: Walt Disney World

D0nnal3, You need to repost your questions on the Orlando and Disney forums. Florida City is actually a city located south of Miami near the Everglades. I would help if I could with your questions but its I don't have the info for you. There is also a general Florida forum you could try.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 2
2. Re: Walt Disney World

Thank you!!

3. Re: Walt Disney World

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 03, 2014