We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any difference between Quality Inn and Best Western?

Which Florida City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
TO
reviews: 1
Any difference between Quality Inn and Best Western?

Hello,

Mostly care about the breakfast. The rate is identical. The reviews are almost the same. Looking for the personal opinions.

Thanks!

8 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 82
1. Re: Any difference between Quality Inn and Best Western?

Is Florida City your destination? It is a tiny town located south of Miami. In this are they are both probably about the same and the free breakfast will probably not be that great. Check the hotel reviews to find more info. If this is not your destination city you may want to post on the Florida forum or the forum for the city you will be visiting as even tho its a chain hotel they differ greatly depending on location. I prefer Best Western over Quality Suites mainly because many BW's have been remodeled in the last few years and are cleaner hotels. Occaissionaly you will find one not remodeled and I try to avoid those as they are usually not good.

TO
reviews: 1
2. Re: Any difference between Quality Inn and Best Western?

Yes, I'll be staying in Florida City for one night (Christmas Eve). I would think most of the places would be closed on Christmas Day (at least in the morning, so the free breakfast will be the only choice.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
3. Re: Any difference between Quality Inn and Best Western?

I have found most Quality suites to have stale bagels and gross orange juice unless they have done something to improve them. I finally stopped staying at Quality, Comfort and all their brands. I have not stayed in the BW in Florida City. However I see it is rated #2 of the hotels in the area. All the reviews are good except one and that person only has 2 reviews under their name compared to the other posters who have quite a few.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
4. Re: Any difference between Quality Inn and Best Western?

I think all the motels in Florida City are pretty marginal- take a look at the Hampton Inn in Homestead , which is just a few miles north of that- it is much nicer and will be worth an extra few miles drive IMO.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
5. Re: Any difference between Quality Inn and Best Western?

I agree Lulu, we have never stayed in that area. I call it a gas & go kind of place. I have stayed in Kendall at the Holiday Inn & Suites which is very nice. Made the mistake in of staying in Cutler Ridge once and it was dangerous and disgusting. Not so sure about the Homestead area either. I guess if visiting the Everglades, Florida City would be ok for an overnight. Too me its not that far from Miami or Key Largo to the Everglades.

Brisbane, Australia
6. Re: Any difference between Quality Inn and Best Western?

Hi. Would like reasonably priced accomm for couple near the Royal palms visitor centre please. Will have car but last minute trip decision (leaving in 2 days) has left me with little time for research. Thanks heaps.

Clearwater, Florida
Destination Expert
for Clearwater
reviews: 23
7. Re: Any difference between Quality Inn and Best Western?

Could also pick the one with a 'fridge and microwave (if one does offer it) and pick up something better for bfast the night before, and nuke it in the morning.

Miami, Florida
reviews: 29
8. Re: Any difference between Quality Inn and Best Western?

The Best Western has won the TripAdvisor Award of Excellence and is rated 4-stars.

They offer free hotel breakfast, recently upgraded free WiFi, the largest outdoor pool areas in town, and beautiful key west themed rooms. I would definitely recommend although I have to say that I do work at the hotel.

Reply to: Any difference between Quality Inn and Best Western?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted