We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

West coast beaches

Which Florida City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
reviews: 1
West coast beaches

can anyone let me know the best beach on west coast of florida to stay, have already stayed at anna Marie and St Petersburg, but like to try somewhere else, also best time to go.

Tampa, Florida
1. Re: West coast beaches

Wrong forum ... Florida City is a tiny town south of Miami.

manchester
2. Re: West coast beaches

I know but cannot find Florida only forum, can you advise

Edited: 8:30 am, October 24, 2011
Florida
3. Re: West coast beaches

Siesta Key or Lido Beach in Sarasota... Very nice and white soft sand

Florida
4. Re: West coast beaches

Also stay North of Ft. Meyers as the sand down there gets to be harder and more of the brown color.

Casey Key area to Boca Grande is very nice as well.. It all depends on how close you want to be to everything else.. shopping, food ect..

manchester
5. Re: West coast beaches

thanks, I will take a look, as long as there is a beach, that is Ok with my hubby likes golf, dont mind driving to shops etc.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 80
6. Re: West coast beaches

If you type in Florida, United States you should get the Florida forum. I think the is also a Southwest Florida forum that may help too. Also look at Siesta Key, Sanibel Island, etc.

7. Re: West coast beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 29, 2013