We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hairdresser for wedding hair - I have the answer.

Which Florida City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
19 posts
11 reviews
Hairdresser for wedding hair - I have the answer.

Anyone looking for a hairdresser for a wedding or special occasion - I have the answer.

Alexanders on Edgewater Drive are amazing. From entering the shop to leaving is a lovely experience. Attention to detail and advice are superb. My daughter was getting married and her2 sisters bridesmaids all got hair up including myself, all different and all looked stunning. Thanks to Debbie and all her staff at Alexanders. They take time with you and nothing is too much trouble. They even helped me get a corsage, took me and brought me back to collect my daughters. Outstanding service and excellent hairdressers.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
7,386 posts
1. Re: Hairdresser for wedding hair - I have the answer.

So would they be in Florida City then - seeing as this is the forum you posted in .... just checking to be sure - just seems a bit odd.

Edited: 8:20 am, September 22, 2011
Glasgow
Level Contributor
19 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Hairdresser for wedding hair - I have the answer.

They are actually in Edgewater Drive Orlando sorry

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
34,466 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Hairdresser for wedding hair - I have the answer.

Florida City is a small town at the entrance to the Everglades, about 4 hours drive south from Orlando- so perhaps best for you to pull down the 'inappropriate ' button ( blue lettering in every post )and ask to have your post removed to avoid confusion.

4. Re: Hairdresser for wedding hair - I have the answer.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:41 am, June 20, 2013