We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paddling near Flagler Beach

Which Flagler Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlottesville VA
reviews: 12
Paddling near Flagler Beach

[I've also posted this topic on the Ormond Beach forum and we're actually staying there, but two of the paddling trails I found near there are really between Ormond Beach and Flagler Beach, so I thought I'd post on this forum, too, even though it seems less active.]

Other than the Bulow Creek Paddling Trail, Tomoka River Paddling Trail, Tomoka State Park itself, and, of course, the ocean, are there other good kayaking/canoeing opportunities in the area? I know I'll spend at least part of a couple of days paddling in the surf for fun and all or part of another couple of days paddling Bulow Creek and Tomoka River in my inflatable kayak, but I'd like to know about other good paddling places, too.

1 reply
Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
reviews: 45
1. Re: Paddling near Flagler Beach

It looks as though you've done a good job of locating paddling trails. I think you've got the obvious ones. Inland, there's also the St. Johns River system.

Bulow State Park has the largest trees I've seen on the Florida peninsula, apart from a few giant bald cypress.

Reply to: Paddling near Flagler Beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted