We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jeffrey's Chop House~ The best in town!

Which Eustis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
Jeffrey's Chop House~ The best in town!

This place is incredible. I live in San Diego and have been to some excellent restaurants and can tell you Jeffrey's is excellent! From the time you arrive you are invited into an beautiful warm atmosphere from the fireplace, to the music, to the smells of incredible cuisine which range from the most amazing cuts of beef to mouthwatering fish dishes stuffed with cheeses and all sorts of suprises. The deserts are exceptional, try the bananna's fosters ( it is lit on fire at your table). They have all sorts of amazing wines along with a full bar to compliment your dinner. If you are a food connoisseur you definitely do not want to miss Jeffrey's Chop House.

By the way, the dress is nice casual to business casual.

New York and Florida
reviews: 72
1. Re: Jeffrey's Chop House~ The best in town!

I am hoping that from your review things have drastically changed since my visit to Jeffrey's Chop House. We were there a year ago, seated in a side room with absolutely no atmosphere, service was sparse, especially since there were only two other couples there at the time. The food was absolutely terrible - I ordered a veal chop which arrived on a plate, covered with some brown goop and a few much overdone and indistinquishable vegetables. My husband's steak was over cooked and unimpressive. The carnation they presented was a nice touch, but certainly not enough to make me return. Didn't see a fireplace, only tables dressed with white linens, salt , pepper and silverware in a dark room - candlelight would have helped.

2. Re: Jeffrey's Chop House~ The best in town!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, August 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Eustis