We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Semco1 - info pls

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Memphis, TN
reviews: 17
Semco1 - info pls

Hi -- thanks for the info about the shuttle -- do you know if there is parking where we could drive ourselves over? This would make purchasing or bringing chairs easier.

THANKS

Destin, Florida
reviews: 1
1. Re: Semco1 - info pls

Actually, you could go to the same beach at the Crab Trap, but I would go early to get a parking space.

You can also go to the beach near the Whales Tail, or Pompano Joes. (Both are closer than the Crab Trap)

Here, try this map:

http://www.communitywalk.com/map/2872

Your hotel is across from Silver Sands Factory Stores on Hwy 98.

If I may make a suggestion, since you are going to drive yourself, then go on to Henderson State Park.

floridastateparks.org/hendersonbeach/default…

It has facilities, covered picnic areas and the beaches are not that crowded. It is not that much further, but well worth it.

Memphis, TN
reviews: 17
2. Re: Semco1 - info pls

Again, thanks so much! I already tried this map but I guess because the hotel is newer it isn't showing up. Apparently, there are TWO Hampton Inns on Hwy 98 -- one is a bit older. The one where we will be is listed as the Hampton Inn & Suites Destin/Sandestin, so I hope we are talking about the same one (as far as where the shuttle goes!).

We leave in the a.m. and instead of sleeping, here I am still trying to dig up info!! We're just so used to doing the condo route and this is so quick I don't want my kids to be miserably disappointed!

Destin, Florida
reviews: 1
3. Re: Semco1 - info pls

I know the property you are staying at and yes, it is new. It is across from Silver Sands Factory Stores on Hwy 98, close to Sandestin. I know the factory stores are marked on the map.

The other Hampton Inn is down in Destin and yes, you are correct, it is older. I think about 10 years.

4. Re: Semco1 - info pls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, August 13, 2009